Organic search powers 51% of all site traffic, and 40% of sales. This is why marketing search departments are actively working to create more web traffic. Traffic generation is easy if you understand the tips and tricks. The competition has increased, and every person who is on the internet wants to rank on the top on Google. This is not an easy nut to crack and nor a one day process. It takes some time to reach the heights. For traffic generation, SEO tools also play a significant role as they are the source of an abundance of keywords prevalent on the internet which people are using for searching a particular query. Keywords determine to rank. When you use the right keywords in your content automatically, it starts appearing in search engine and drive traffic.
What are the SEO Tools?
SEO Tools are designed specifically to give your keywords, backlink analyses, site audit, on-page optimization and many features that helps to rank your content on the internet. They come in freemium and premium accounts depending upon the tool you used.
Best SEO tools that drive traffic
Optimization of search engines can be complicated, particularly considering the ever-changing algorithms of search engines.
With the right collection of SEO monitoring software, despite frequent changes in the algorithm, you can expand your site traffic.
Getting the proper SEO tools to analyze help in-
· Discover prospects for rising sustainable traffic
· Fix bugs that might affect your search ranking
· Analyze the campaigns to optimise them
· Speed up the SEO cycle
Let’s delve into the list of the best tools that drives traffic-
- SEMrush- This is an all-in-one tool for analyzing the website and gives you SEO audit and gathers insights from the rivals and grows your traffic. With SEMrush, you will find essential organic keywords that are simple to rank for on your blog, websites on which you can create backlinks, capture brand mentions to grab promotional opportunities and much more. Top features of SEMrush-
- Backlink audit
- Keyword Researcher
- Content Analyzer
- On-Page SEO Checker
- PPC keyword tool
- Competitive Intelligence
- Ahrefs- Ahrefs is also another SEO suite that comes with different SEO analytics tools to enhance your search rankings and increase your online visibility. You get a comprehensive organic search report with Ahrefs. It also gives you keyword ideas that you can target to boost your search exploration and attention to the brand. To any SEO specialist, the backlink checker tool is a real gem. Only paste a URL into your Site Explorer application, and you can find the link’s useful SEO metrics.
Ahrefs’ other helpful tools are its web search app and rating tracking tool, which lets you locate high-performance information and location-specific ranking data.
- Google Analytics- Google Analytics is being used as an SEO tracking tool, but if you want to make the best of your SEO efforts, it is important. Google Analytics provides you with insights into critical data like organic traffic, traffic sources, on-site time, bounce rate, page size, and more.
All of this data will make it easier for users to see what works on their website and what isn’t and the tool gives you tips on how to improve your SEO, bring more people on your site and maximize conversions. The tool is free to use.
- BuzzSumo- BuzzSumo lets you evaluate which category of content works well on each subject and breaks down success across blogs, keywords, etc. through various metrics. You begin by inserting your keyword in the search box, and then figure out what content is best for it.
You will also find critical bloggers to support your content with BuzzSumo, and you can pitch to them via email. You only need to enter the topic you are working on to find a high-performing headline. It’ll give you a list of all the topic’s most recent titles, ranked by the range of social shares.
- Moz Pro- Moz Pro is a full SEO package, packed with specific SEO audit tools that can help improve the search rankings.
It even crawls and scans the pages for problems related to vulnerabilities that prevent users from crawling the site and giving you peace of mind.