Scaale is a Growth Consultant Group headquartered in San Francisco having four key verticals: Capital, Sales, Talent and Workspace. Last year, they hosted India’s first Global Start-Up conference, Start-up India Rocks in October 2015 at The Leela Goa which was attended by over 200 delegates from 20 countries and over a 100 entrepreneurs. India’s leading Business Channel ET Now covered the conference live and broadcasted a 30 minute episode.
This year they are doing a 20 city roadshow to search for India’s 100 best start-ups. After having successful events in July in cities like Jaipur, Kolkata and Hyderabad, and in August at Cochin, Ahmedabad and Pune, they are coming to Chandigarh on 30th September, 2016 at Innov8.
Innov8 is in the business of providing co-working space to startups, freelancers, remote teams to small & medium business who all benefit from the startup events conducted throughout the year. It is the first non-tech Indian startup to be part of the prestigious US based Y-Combinator.
It will be a one-day event starting with knowledge driven sessions like Series A to Z covering topics that will help entrepreneurs to understand the multiple facets of raising growth capital that startups face by using case studies of Scaale’s portfolio companies. Thereafter, Legal insights session will be conducted by VoxLaw and Branding and Strategy insights session by Times Network. Not only that, Microsoft will undertake a content driven session on “Leverage the Intelligent Cloud”.
The panelist will include Mr. Sahil Verma (Chief Legal Officer of Turn8 ventures), Mr. Vineet Khurana (Member of Chandigarh Angels and Founder of Educopter, Viprasoft & Edutainment4u) and Mr. Brij Raj Singh (Technical Lead at Microsoft).
The entrepreneurs attending will get an opportunity to understand the nuances of the dynamic startup ecosystem and meet investors for networking and those pitching will get a platform to showcase their company’s product. The winners will pitch in the finale at SAP Labs in Bengaluru on 18th and 19th November.
The partners who have supported the event are:
The offering by some of their partners are:
- 14 Square, a platform for serviced apartments will offer 15% of on all bookings for all attendees of Startup India Rocks event until December, 2016.
- Knowlarity, Asia’s leader in cloud telephony, aims at replacing traditional expensive communication hardware system with affordable & intelligent cloud-based telephony solutions for businesses. They will offer the attendees ‘Exclusive Super Receptionist Pack’ which includes Pack of 6 Super Receptionist Number for 6 Months, Click to Call Widget on the Website, and Unlimited Outbound Calling for Promotional Campaigns.
- Microsoft, the IT Giant specializing in operating system and Office suites, will provide shortlisted startups which are selected to pitch an opportunity to be offered technology solution and as well as curated technology solution would be offered to the 100 best startups who get a direct entry to pitch at the finale.
- Times Network, which is part of India’s largest media conglomerate, The Times Group delivers segmented and differentiated content to engage over 100 million urban affluent viewers in India will offer media packages to the startups based on the stage they are in.
- Voxlaw, a boutique law firm specializing in tax, legal and regulatory services which provides solutions which incorporate both consulting and legal elements will offers legal packages to the startups to give them an edge in the legal aspects of the entrepreneurial environment.